Sunday 14 April 2013

And so it begins......

So, I have been told by many, that my stories are:
* ridiculous
* hilarious
* sad
* outrageous

To me, my stories are random memories of my youth.  As a child, you always think that the environment in which you live is "normal" and that all your friends live exactly the same way.  As you get older, and start spending time with other families, eyes are opened to the differences that exist.

My ramblings are simply situations that took place, through my eyes.  They do not necessarily represent the opinions of others.

I have always said that I put the fun in dysfunction.  I was told that I could write a very funny book, with all these antidotes.  I'm not so sure about that, but I suppose that there is some form of therapy involved in writing things down.

I will attempt to post here with some form of frequency.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment